Thursday, August 26, 2010

Alex Fulton Design Furniture


Yes.. I'm tooting my own horn.  

Alex Fulton Design is restoring old furniture and giving them new life!

This is one example of a chair that has been smacked on the seat and restored to way out-shine it's former glory.  I like the idea that it still nods to the era from where once it came, but with a twist... love a good twist.

The fabric on this particular chair is from the No Chintz range of yummo fabrics.

If you like it you can buy it and I will get it to you anywhere in NZ.  You can contact me on  021622900 or alex@alexfultondesign.co.nz



2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. So lovely design. I like it. Thanks for sharing. Hospitality furniture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    online home shopping India

    ReplyDelete