Friday, July 1, 2011

Colour saves the day!

Someone out there is really trying to test me.  In between earthquakes and no internet my head is exploding.  I know that I should me more grateful as I have my heath, house etc but it still all leads to a shitty day.


BUT..


2 things have happened.


1)  Today I wanted to counteract the doom so the fluoro pink tights came out.  A random person came up to me, said thank you, and told me I made her day.  She made my day just by saying I made her day.  Days made all over the shop.


2)  I found a nice little stress reliever that involved colour.  I tried it and loved it.


From Plenty of Colour:  Feeling stressed - doodle a colour palette!


Colour may seem a frivolous thing but it changes things.  I tell you.  


Onwards and upwards.


Yours, Captain Colour Nerd

3 comments:

  1. When it comes to technology solutions for your business it is easy to get carried away with the latest-and-greatest gadgets and solutions. Everyone wants to have the latest shiny thing. In larger organizations, managing technology can become burdensome due to competing and duplicative technology requests. Left unfettered, the company technology platform can resemble a "spaghetti bowl" over time. Often is the case, new technology requests are submitted without any business case to support their investment. local seo services uk

    ReplyDelete