Friday, September 2, 2011

Winners of the Zoe Ingram Prints!

This is novel - giving the gifts on my birthday!



Anyways.. there are two lucky ducks and they are:

1.  LinaMariePony

She has won this print - Bonjour Bear



2.  Katie Etheridge

She has won this print - It's time for Deer



Congrats to you both (please contact me at alex@alexfultondesign.co.nz with your address and we will sort delivery).

My work is done - I'm off to party like a bear/deer.

NB:  Persons chosen by Random.org.


4 comments:

  1. Bugger, didn't win the prints. Thanks anyway. And belated B-day wishes for last week! If you got even HALF of the wishlist you would have been doing alright, I say!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! Just came across this site you may be interested in, to do with shipping containers converted to buildings (in very bold colours). Don't know how to link it to you, but was on the Blue Fruit blog (posted 22 June 2011, you can access via my own blog as I follow them). Decameron Design Group are the designers. I think you will be blown away by it. R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel - always good to get these super links! I will eye it asap.

    (sorry you didn't win!)

    ReplyDelete