Saturday, May 26, 2012

me vs: black and white

New segment alert!  

I quite often look down at what I'm wearing and think "I'm looking awesome".  Just jokes.  But I do think about the similarity of fashion and interiors and mostly about colour/pattern combos.

Putting shizz together is half the battle and if you are anything like me I like to get it 'just so' - in what I wear (clothing) and what I style (interiors).

This has nicely segwayed me into a new segment which I hope you will enjoy called 'me vs'.

Enjoy and poke fun at your convenience. 


me




vs.


Image found at Cush and Nooks Blog
Me:  
Kathryn Wilson patient leather lace-ups
Sass & Bide pants
Sass & Bide sequined zebra tee-shirt


Room:
Ikea Rand Rug (at the back)
Various chairs -  including Diamond Chair by Harry Bertoia, Tolix, Eames, Thonet
Stendig calender



1 comment: